Saturday, October 31, 2009

Terrea Lea II

Just read your post on Terrea Lea you sure did your homework. Nice. Do you remember this piece? I believe I sent it to you before with a question weather or not she could have been the subject. I think it looks very much like the only picture of her that I have seen. Only thing is the signature is spelled Tony Mafia. It's old enough that I thought it could have been done at a time when Tony was still perfecting his pen name. Note the earrings and necklace. What do you think?

I think you are right, Joe. It looks like an early piece, chalk on paper... Thanks for sharing. Tumbleweed

2 comments:

carole said...

dear tumbleweed, I have no idea how to use a blog but hope you get this and you contact me. I have many wonderful memories of Tony in the late 60's and early 70's have and several of his pieces. I am so delighted to see this blog..
Looking forward to your response.
Carole

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have a Tony Mafia painting, I got it frommy boss. Please contact me, so I can send photos and maybe get some information about him and his work.
csanyiattila@yahoo.com

Thanks