Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My sister

I have been away for some time. But anyways I am back and posting.

This painting here was painted in celebration of my sisters birth. It hung above her bed for many years and she cherishes it very much. Tony had given my sister and I a painting when we were born. My father had asked Tony to paint something with a young girl in mind, this piece was the result. I feel it is a very unique piece. Tony had painted a strange whimiscal world. That seems to stem from the day dreams that he might of had at the time of my sister. We see the unicorns flying about, with the detailed unicorn seeming to be protecting the rest ( or as I think my sister ). I adore this piece and it truly shows the connection of Tony and my Father being best friends. Enjoy.

No comments: