Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the road again



When we would travel, Tony used to sing 'On the road again, ... making music with my friends'. This picture was made in Seville, Spain, putting on new strings. Music was part of his life and he painted many guitar players. A fast little drawing is shown here. The guitar is a delicate very light flamenco guitar, made in Montellano in the south of Spain. Posting will be erratic for a while, since I will be on the road... like a band of gypsy's going down the highway...

1 comment:

Craig said...

Hi, my mother found an original Tony Mafia piece in her closet. Its done in some type of art chalk.

It was given to my grandmother as a private gift from Tony himself.

Can anyone help me find information on the value of this artwork?

Thanks in advance.