Monday, February 2, 2009

Circushorses

Keeping a promise by doing this blog about Tony's work has brought some surprises. Total strangers have send in their work, others have shared their experiences and memories. Some have given their views, either in the blog itself or in the comments. So Tony's past, which isn't my shared past, will come up once in a while. Many stories have been told by him to me and that is what I have been posting and of course, part of this is also my story about him. I hold no definite truth about Tony. He was multifaceted, like magical lantern reflecting what you projected onto him. He was all horses: an Arabian race horse, a war pony, a painted pony, an elegant circus horse or a huge Flemish Brabander, some special type of draft horse... You get to chose what horse he is to you... You get to choose the lesson's his work brings.

1 comment:

spookie said...

Een Brabants paard? Heeft hij dat ooit in een schilderij/tekening verwerkt? Waaw!